Coaching for Success, Inc.
Vision: What WE SEE as possible for ourselves, for others, for community and for the world.
Purpose: Why we are here, what we are here TO BE.
- A coaching practice fully embracing and manifesting all the concepts conveyed and promoted by our coaching staff to our client base.
- Product and service purchases by both clients and customers wanting to benefit from the wisdom and experience our coaching staff has to offer.
- Clients fulfilled by lives and businesses that are:
- operated in full unity with their beings;
- managed with proper tools and prospective, integrity and purpose; and
- manifesting healthy, functional and productive role models for others they come in contact with both professionally and personally.
Mission: What we are here TO DO. Our specific actions, tasks or goals to realize our vision and purpose.
- To be an accurate observer, guide and catalyst in the successful transformation of our select client base;
- To assure that our eager clients have the necessary insights, clarities, tools, purposes and steps to transform their businesses and lives for the better.
Value: What we VALUE MOST in our business, life, experience, people, clients, etc. and see as most worth investing in continuously.
- Professional End-in-Mind: To contribute beneficially to the professional and personal excellence of people and the systems they employ to manifest fulfilling lives.
- Personal End-in-Mind: To seek out and participate enthusiastically in professional and personal synergistic crossings.
A question to those reviewing this: Do you see the distinction between the four terms?
- We value our business systems; they allow us to do our business effortlessly.
- We value our people; they allow us to enjoy our time on the job and synergize productivity far beyond that which we may accomplish alone.
- We value our customers; they make our work experience worthwhile and help us contribute to the welfare of society.
- We value integrity, truth and potential; these allow us to sleep well at night, operate realistically and dream creatively of what will come.
- Vision is about what you see as possible. (Theme)
- Purpose is how you are going to be to further that possibility. (Fulfilling the promise.)
- Mission is what you are going to do to make that vision happen. (Action)
- Value is what you see as worthwhile investing in and keeping in good repair. (Worth and Investment)
For those of us with a more visual slant: I share the following picture to "drive home" the main points.
- Without a Powerful Purpose, you will not be motivated to move.
- Without a Strong Mission, you will not be able to carry much.
- Without a Clear Vision, you will not see what you are moving toward.
- Without a Solid Value base, you will not be able to move forward smoothly.